HomeChoice - Wynberg, Cape Town, Western Cape
Internship | Human Resources
Closing date ayichazwanga
- The ideal candidate for this role will be responsible for providing compliance and administrative support to our Recruitment Team.
- A relevant 3-year degree in Human Resources
- 0 to 6 months working experience as an administrator within the HR / Talent industry
Skills & Competencies
- An excellent understanding of skills development & learnerships
- Excellent understanding and implementation of HR policies, procedures and best practices
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written)
- Competent in MS Office packages, particularly MS Word, Excel and Outlook
Provide a comprehensive support function to the Recruitment team:
- Assist and support the Recruitment Team with the coordination and administration of all tasks relating to our learnership programme
- Confirm and communicate all necessary engagement details for the learnership programme
- Ensure that all the required documentation, declarations and consent forms have been completed, signed and received in line with company policy and procedure
- Prepare all materials required to ensure an effective & efficient service is provided to all stakeholders
- Assist the Recruitment Team in completing accurate new engagement packs for hand over to stakeholders (internal & external)
- Ensure that all documentation has been handed over timeously
- Handle requests through responsiveness, follow-up, and escalation
- Maintain and update our work flow and standard operational procedure documents in consultation with the relevant Talent Team Leader
Assist with reporting:
- Accurately track progress, deadlines, and priorities of projects
- Ensure that all daily, weekly, monthly trackers and reports are accurately maintained and updated on a regular basis
- Ensure that all data presented for tracking, reporting and analysis purposes are accurate so that we can utilize the information gained to make effective talent decisions
Ensure effective and efficient utilization of our recruiting systems:
- Maintain administrative systems and processes that allow effective management of our employees
- Update and accurately maintain data
- Ensure that our document retention requirements are met as per company policy and procedure
- Research and collect data for various HR initiatives
- Save and file all talent documentation according to our department policies and procedures
Increase our employer brand awareness:
- Actively promote the HC Group as a preferred employer and, know and communicate our employer brand
- Continuously build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders by acting as a brand ambassador for the Group
- Always ensure that clear and professional communication takes place between all relevant stakeholders
- Design, coordinate & distribute internal talent communications to business
- Assist with the implementation and optimization of projects and research assignments as requested from Management
- Keep Innovating – we have the courage to contribute new ideas and turn those ideas into reality.
- Think like an entrepreneur – we treat the business like it's our own.
- Keep it real – we are mindful of the impact of our words and actions.
- Raise the bar – we strive to deliver excellence in everything that we do.