Lomsebenzi has expired. Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Hollywoodbets - Stellenbosch, Western Cape
Full-Time | Cleaning
Closing date yi 18 ka December 2020
- Hollywoodbets has exciting opportunities available for x2 Housekeepers to be based at our Stellebosch Branch within the Western Cape Region.
- The successful incumbent will be responsible for maintaining cleanliness and hygiene at the Branch and ensuring the building is always in a clean and orderly condition.
- A minimum of 1 experience in a Housekeeping role.
Skills & Competencies
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- High level of integrity, trustworthiness & reliability.
- Portray strong attention to detail, whilst maintaining efficiency.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to take initiative whilst maintaining the quality of work.
- Cleaner attired in Hollywood Uniform as per prescribed rules and regulations. Personal hygiene always maintained.
- Ensures work areas are clean and tidy prior to opening, during service and at closing times (this includes the inside and outside of the Branch, as well as the car park area).
- Floors are swept and mopped, scrubbed, and/or vacuumed. The walls are cleaned. Refuse is gathered and disposed of. Bins are to be emptied, washed or sanitized and replaced with refuse bags.
- Toilets are to be cleaned.
- Tables and counters, chairs, TV screens, furniture, lights, and machines and/or equipment are clean and wiped prior to team members commencing work.
- Ensures that service areas are neat and tidy during peak periods and quiet periods.
- Appropriate use of cleaning chemicals and cleaning detergents.
- Requests cleaning fluids and/or worn cleaning equipment e.g. mops/brooms/dusters from Branch Manager as and when required.
- Declares breakages to the Branch Manager.
- The cleaning of branch aircon filters weekly.
- Ensure that all tables & chairs in the Gaming areas are maintained – seat covers are monitored and request replacements as needed. Table legs are adjusted to avoid wobbling, tabletops and edges should be reported if refurbishing is required.