Administrator D - IRC220782
FNB - Cape Town, Western Cape
Full-Time | Administration
Closing date yi 18 ka May 2022
- Provide efficient and effective administration support to ensure the smooth running of a functional area.
- Grade 12.
- 3 – 5 years relevant experience.
Skills & Competencies
- Positive Work Ethic Attitude
- Brief Legal Understanding
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient in Tying and Capturing
- Manage costs / expenses within approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members
- Resolve all customer queries efficiently, and within agreed timelines.
- Provide efficient and effective administration support to ensure accuracy in the functional area.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Set up and maintain filing systems for the business unit to ensure efficient service is provided
- Maintenance of all administrative processes for the departments operational activities
- Provide timeous and accurate Management Information.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of team in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies.
- Make a promise
- Be deeply invested
- Value our differences
- Build trust, not territory
- Have courage
- Always do the right thing
- Stay curious and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. In order for us to fulfill this purpose, candidates can disclose their disability information on a voluntary basis. The Bank will keep this information confidential unless we are required by law to disclose this information to other parties.
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 14 ka May 2022