FlySafair - Cape Town International Airport, Western Cape
Full-Time | Logistics
Closing date yi 31st ka January 2022
- Safair Operations, operating as FlySafair has vacancies for Flight Attendants based at Cape Town International Airport.
- The successful applicants will report to the Manager: Cabin Services.
- Grade 12;
- Current and Valid (non-negotiable):
- SACAA Cabin Crew License;
- Avmed DD50 Medical Certificate;
- Dangerous Goods Certificate;
- Ditching Certificate;
- Fire Fighting Certificate;
- Valid SA driver’s licence and own motor vehicle (non-negotiable);
- Level 4 English language proficiency;
- Medically fit and able to swim;
- Willingness to work shifts, weekends and on public holidays. This includes early morning sign-on’s or late evening sign-offs.
- Valid Covid-19 vaccination card.
- Preference will be given to Youth (up to 35) and members of designated groups that are under-represented.
Skills & Competencies
- Attentive and compassionate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Customer-service orientated with exceptional diplomacy and unquestionable integrity;
- High commitment to safety and able to operate under stressful conditions;
- Professional both in behaviour and conduct;
- Well-groomed and immaculate appearance (100% Adherence to company uniform and grooming regulations);
- No visible tattoos.
- Immaculate time keeping.
- Continuously ensure compliance to applicable safety policies and procedures;
- Ensure the efficient execution of all activities relating to a positive passenger experience;
- Continually promote a high level of integrity;
- Ensure a high standard of administrative compliance.
- All external applicants, please apply via our website;
- No external email applications will be considered;
- Should no feedback be provided within two (2) weeks from the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 14 ka January 2022