Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Human Resources Officer
False Bay College - Muizenburg, Cape Town, Western Cape
Full-Time | Human Resources
Closing date yi 8 ka November 2020
- 3-year HR Degree/Diploma (Human Resource Management/Development, Labour Relations or Public Management)
- 3 – 5 years HR experience
- Experience in labour relations
- Experience in performance management
- Experience co-ordinating training & development.
Skills & Competencies
- Computer literate
- Strong administrative skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Sound planning and organising abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to work under pressure with enthusiasm and sense of urgency
- Valid drivers’ licence.
- Co-ordinate Staff Training and Development
- Report on Workplace Skills Plan and Annual Training Report
- Coordinate performance management
- Maintain files/ database
- Maintain/ provide statistics
- Coordinate Induction of new staff
- Co-ordinate and assist in the disciplinary, grievance and incapacity processes
- All reporting in respect of portfolio
- Procurement relevant to portfolio.
- Skills Development Facilitator.