Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Faircape Group - Claremont, Cape Town, Western Cape
Full-Time | Administration
Closing date ayichazwanga
- We have a vacancy for a Portfolio Administrator at our modern, centrally located Claremont Offices.
- As Portfolio Administrator you will provide administrative support to our Portfolio Managers in the day to day management of their building portfolios.
- The successful candidate will join a successful, well established business, working with an energetic and fast moving team.
- If you would like to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment where opportunities are endless, then apply today!
- Senior Certificate
- Business Degree/Diploma advantageous
- Experience in Google Drive, Sheets and Docs is preferable
- At least 3 years proven experience in an administrative role
- Experience in and knowledge of sectional title and property management (as advantage)
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent computer literacy
- Well developed organizational skills
- Solid knowledge of administrative systems
- Professional level of verbal and written communication skills
- Well-presented individual with a high level of professionalism
- Excellent time management skills and ability to organize a daily workload by priorities
- Acting as the point of contact for all administrative duties for the Portfolio Manager
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders on behalf of, and in place of, the Portfolio Manager; ensuring clarity and mutual understanding with all parties involved
- The entire meeting administration process; from preparing agendas and scheduling the meeting, to completing the minutes and coordinating after meeting action items.
- Conducting research and compiling and updating reports, taking control of end-to-end processes entirely to produce informative and useful data.
- Maintaining the current filing and database system
- Developing day-to-day schedule and prioritization of activities,
- Proactively drive meeting agendas
- Engaging in gatekeeping and task management, including referral of responsibilities on to appropriate parties and project management to the extent of ensuring follow up and success of deliverable
- Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful
- Salary on offer from R20,000 Cost to Company.