Essential Foods Food Technologist Paarl
Closing date yi 2nd ka April 2020
- Reviews existing product effectiveness with a view to modifications and improvements in order to maintain competitiveness in the market place.
- Develops new products to meet identified market needs.
- Supplies the marketing department with technical information for use in new product evaluation.
- Normally reports to Unit Manager.
- 7 years relevant experience.
- A senior Food Technologist with prerequisite experience and knowledge of wheat flour processing and quality, yeast leavened applications, processes and related ingredient technology/functionality.
- Relevant National Diploma.
- Attended product exhibitions & consumer focus groups
- Implemented product development plan
- Conducted new raw material & product feasibility studies
- Assisted & documented quality & technical processes and designed & maintained product specifications & labels
- Managed team and assisted resolution of customer complaints.
COMPULSORY QUESTIONS BELOW TO ENSURE COMPLETE APPLICATION.
Q1: Do you have at least 7 years relevant experience?
Q2: Have you completed a relevant national diploma?
Q3: Have you managed a team before?