Engen - Cape Town, Western Cape
Full-Time | Administration
Closing date yi 18 ka May 2022
- Provide efficient control of vendor documentation submitted to expedite payment of vendors and provide operating and capital expense, data capture and general administrative support to accounts department.
- NQF Level 4 (Matric)
- 2 years’ experience in an Accounts Payable
- SAP experience (FI module)
- Advantageous: NQF level 5 (Higher Certificate in Accounting or related)
Skills & Competencies
- You have strong interpersonal, communication, problem-solving and analytical skills
- You are committed to delivering quality outputs, with a high concern for accuracy and attention to detail
- You are team orientated and customer focused
- You work well under pressure, with little or no supervision, and display excellent time management skills
- You have a reputation for performing above expectations
- Verify invoices received and ensure requirements for processing are met in alignment with internal processes to ensure effective business operations.
- Timeously process invoices that meet the requirements for payment to ensure that contractual payment terms are adhered to in alignment with internal process
- Foster sound working relations with internal and external customers
- Manage GRIR clearing account
- Ensure that the right amount is paid to the right vendor within the agreed terms of contract supported by the right documentation and adhere to policies and procedures
- Resolve queries and exception management (in liaison with FSSC and vendors)
- Ensure business controls and governance (Procurement Policy/VAT Act)
- Understand and apply regulatory framework and principles to ensure compliance with relevant Acts and regulations (VAT, Customs & Excise Act)
- Protect the company against financial and business risk, contributing to an effective business operation
- Adhere to internal and external audit requirements
- Engen’s approved Employment Equity plans and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
- We welcome applications from people with disabilities.
- Let us know how we can accommodate you to participate in the recruitment process.
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 14 ka May 2022