Discovery - Century City, Cape Town, Western Cape
Full-Time | Administration
Closing date ayichazwanga
- The key purpose of this role is to administer Group Risk policies, reconciling scheme and reassurance premiums and to handle all queries relating to any of the above with external and internal clients.
- Matric - essential
- MS Office – Especially Excel Skills,
- Group Life /Risk Insurance experience- an advantage
- Full compliance and legislative universe relating to employee benefits, FAIS and Umbrella Funds.
- 3 -5 years’ experience within a Group Life Administration environment- an advantage
Skills & Competencies
- Leading and Supervising
- Planning & Organizing skills
- Working with People - Communication
- Persuading and Influencing
- Adhering to Principles and Values – Self management
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Coping with Pressure and Setbacks
- Relating and Networking
- Team work and analytical skills
- Problem solving
- Initiative and enterprise
- Processing of all daily and monthly transactional activity within agree service levels.
- Process data comparison to prepare reconciliation of premiums to ensure that the client is applying correct rates against internal billing.
- Liaison with both internal and external clients to ensure resolution of client queries (TWT); as per SLA
- Responsible for entire billing process including monitor monthly billing, contributions allocation and sending statements
- Compare bank statement against scheme batch remits to ensure the accurate allocation of payments/premiums to correct schemes. Issue credit control where necessary.
- Handling of general admin queries
- The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
- As an Equal Opportunities employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply.
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 23 ka June 2022