Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Administration Clerk: Admin
- The Department of Social Development, Western Cape Government has an employment opportunity for a suitably qualified and competent individual to render an administrative support service.
- The successful incumbent will have the opportunity to actively contribute to the overall successful management of the administrative functions required within the facility.
- This post is based in George at Outeniekwa.
- Senior Certificate (Grade 12 or equivalent qualification).
Skills & Competencies
- Clerical duties, practices as well as the ability to capture data;
- Collecting statistics;
- Legislative framework governing the Public Sector;
- Procedures in terms of the working environment;
- Written and verbal communication skills;
- Planning and organising skills;
- Proven computer literacy.
Render general clerical support services:
- Record, organise, store, capture and retrieve correspondence and data (line function);
- Update registers and statistics;
Provide Supply Chain clerical support services:
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders in relation to procurement of goods and services;
- Obtain quotations, complete procurement forms for the purchasing of standard office items;
Provide personnel administration services:
- Maintain a leave register for the component;
- Keep and maintain personnel records;
Provide financial administration support services:
- Capture and update expenditure for the component;
- Check correctness of subsistence and travel claims of officials and submit to manager for approval.
- R173 703 per annum (Salary level 5)