Chief Accounting Clerk Ref No: 49/2022/WC
Department of Justice and Constitutional Development - Cape Town, Western Cape
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 16 ka May 2022
- Grade 12 certificate or equivalent qualification;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience required.
Skills & Competencies
- Knowledge of financial and economic factors.
- Computer literacy (Ms Word, Power Point, Outlook and Excel);
- Communication skills (verbal and written);
- Conflict management;
- Planning and organizing skills;
- Numerical skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Analytical skills.
- Supervise and render financial accounting transactions;
- Supervise and perform salary administration support services;
- Supervise and perform bookkeeping support services;
- Render a budget support service;
- Provide effective people management.
- Interested applicants must submit their applications for employment to the address specified in each post.
- The application must include only completed and signed new Form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.gov.za, a CV, copy of Identity Document, Senior Certificate and the highest required qualification as well as a driver’s license where necessary.
- Application that does not comply with the above specifications will be disqualified.
- Original/certified copies must be produced by only shortlisted candidates during the interview date.
- A SAQA evaluation report must accompany foreign qualifications.
- Applications that do not comply with the above-mentioned requirements will not be considered.
- All shortlisted candidates for SMS posts will be subjected to a technical and competency assessment.
- A pre-entry certificate obtained from National School of Government (NSG) is required for all SMS applicants.
- Candidate will complete a financial disclosure form and also be required to undergo a security clearance.
- Foreigners or dual citizenship holder must provide the Police Clearance certificate from country of origin.
- The DOJ&CD is an equal opportunity employer. In the filling of vacant posts, the objectives of section 195 (1) (i) of the Constitution of South Africa, 1996 (Act No: 108 of 1996), the Employment Equity imperatives as defined by the Employment Equity Act, 1998 (Act No: 55 of 1998) and relevant Human Resources policies of the Department will be taken into consideration.
- Reasonable accommodation shall be applied for People with Disabilities including where driver’s license is a requirement.
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
- If you do not hear from us within 3 months of this advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
- The department reserves the right not to fill this position. Women and people with.
- R261 372 – R307 890 per annum.
- The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement.
- Ms N Magengelele Tel No: (021) 462 5471
Download Full Vacancy
- Mr M Koopman
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 22 ka April 2022