Emergency Control Centre Agent (Call Takers)
Department of Health - Cape Town, Western Cape
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 22nd ka August 2020
- Senior (or equivalent) Certificate. Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Appropriate experience within a Call-Centre environment
Skills & Competencies
- Communicate effectively in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
- A third language will be advantageous.
- Knowledge of GEMC/CAD computer aided dispatching system.
- Receiving and capture incoming emergency calls on GEMC data system.
- Manage caller anxiety and stress.
- Interrogate the call and assess the nature and priority of the case.
- Dispatch the relevant emergency resources via radio as required.
- Monitor and control the progress of all emergency incidents.
- Maintain order and hygiene in control room.
- The recruitment process will start immediately after the 13th March 2020
Inherent Requirement Of The Job:
- Ability to work shifts as per roster. Willingness to work overtime when necessary
- Ms L Oor tel. no. (021) 503 5018
- R173 703 per annum
- 13th cheque, employer’s contribution to the pension fund, housing and medical aid allowance
Lomsebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 9 ka March 2020