Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Supply Chain Management Officer: Asset Management
- The Department of Economic development and Tourism, Western Cape Government has an excellent employment opportunity for a competent individual to implement physical asset management frameworks and policies relating to effective and transparent management, control and monitoring of departmental assets.
- An appropriate 3-year tertiary qualification (National Diploma/B-Degree or higher).
Skills & Competencies
- Knowledge of the following: Legislation policies prescripts related to the PFMA;
- Supply Chain Management and Procurement prescripts;
- Knowledge of the LOGIS system;
- Good communication (written and verbal) skills;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Computer literacy skills;
- Decision making; Numeracy;
- Analytical and problem solving.
- Assist with: The with the development/revising and implementing of the asset management policies and procedures;
- Monitoring, evaluating and reporting on compliance with asset management policies and procedures;
- Execute and monitor the implementation of the asset acquisition, maintenance and disposal plans;
- Maintain, monitor and review the capturing of all movable assets in the Asset Register;
- Receipt and capturing of all movable assets in the Asset Register;
- Develop, implement and manage mechanisms to safeguard assets;
- Implementation of a system of movement of assets between locations;
- Plan and execute the asset verification process;
- Investigate and report on variances (shortages / surpluses);
- Ensure that the disposal of departmental assets occurs within the regulated framework;
- Initiate disposal of redundant / obsolete assets;
- Prepare monthly reconciliations with supporting schedules of the Asset Register to the relevant accounting records.
- Working experience in asset management or related environment.
- R257 508 per annum (Salary level 7).
Lomsebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 8 ka November 2019