Chief Deeds Registration Clerk: Archiving Ref No: 3/2/1/2022/326
Department of Agriculture, Land Reform and Rural Development - Cape Town, Western Cape
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 27 ka June 2022
- African, Coloured Indian and White males and Coloured, Indian and White females and Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate.
- 2 years of experience in the Deeds Registry or administrative experience.
Skills & Competencies
- Extensive knowledge of Deeds Registry registration procedures.
- Knowledge of Document Tracking Systems (DOTS).
- Knowledge of Deeds Registration System (DRS).
- Computer Literacy (Typing).
- Communication skills (Written and Verbal).
- Good judgement and assertiveness skills.
- Organising and problem-solving abilities.
- Prepare deeds and documents.
- Count and balance the deeds and report discrepancies.
- Record the number of deeds on the recording register.
- Remove staples on the deeds and documents.
- Check if all the endorsements are signed, dated, sealed and numbered.
- Check for broken batches.
- Scan Deeds and documents.
- Scan deeds / documents daily.
- Capture the title deeds / document and pack number on the Deeds Scan System.
- Preview the scanned images and delete blank pages.
- Save the document on deeds scan.
- Verify the scanned Deeds / Documents.
- Captures the scanned pack number on deeds verify system.
- Compare the scanned deeds against the source documents.
- Check if the scanned documents are scanned correctly and complete.
- Scan the documents out of micro.
- Quality assurance of deeds and documents.
- Identify errors and report to supervisor.
- Check if the title deeds are indexed correctly and insert in the correct covers.
- DALRRD requests applicants to apply by submitting applications on the most recent Z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the DPSA web site link: https://www.dpsa.gov.za/newsroom/psvc/ and a comprehensive CV (with detailed previous experience). Failure to do so will result in your application being disqualify.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified copies of qualifications and other related documents on or before the day of the interview following communication from Human Resources.
- Foreign qualifications must be accompanied by an evaluation report issued by SAQA.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have all foreign qualifications evaluated by SAQA and to provide proof of such evaluation.
- Please ensure that you submit your application before the closing date as no late applications will be considered.
- If you apply for more than 1 post, submit separate applications for each post that you apply for.
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage to receive, applications will not be acknowledged.
- Should you not be contacted within 3 months of the closing date of the advertisement, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
- Important: DALRRD is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
- It is our intention to promote representivity in DALRRD through the filling of posts.
- The Department reserves the right not to fill a position. Shortlisted candidates will be required to be available for assessments and interviews at a date and time as determined by the Department.
- All shortlisted candidates will be subjected to personnel suitability checks.
- The successful candidate will be subjected to undergo security vetting.
- DALRRD will conduct reference checks which may include social media profiles of the shortlisted candidates.
- Applicants must declare any pending criminal, disciplinary or any other allegations or investigations against them.
- Should this be uncovered during / after the interview took place, the application will not be considered and in the unlikely event that the person has been appointed such appointment will be terminated.
- The successful candidate will be appointed subject to positive results of the security clearance process.
- The successful candidate will be required to enter into an employment contract and sign a performance agreement with the Department.
- R211 713 per annum (Level 06)
- Ms L Gama Tel No: (012) 338 7229
- Ms P Hlatshwayo Tel No: (012) 338 7376
Download Full Vacancy
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 13 ka June 2022