Trainee Manager Programme
Clicks - Atlantis, Cape Town, Western Cape
Full-Time | Retail
Closing date yi 18 ka January 2022
- To train and be able to manage all departments of the store and once found competent to assume the relevant management duties thereby supporting and assisting the store manager in their duties or during their absence.
- Relevant 3 year tertiary qualification (B.com, Bus Management, Retail Management, B. Bus Science) (Essential)
- In possession of a matric certificate (Grade 12) with pure Maths 50% and English 50% (Essential)
- Retail and/or management experience (advantageous)
Skills & Competencies
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Computer literacy and analysing skills
- Planning and organising
- Conflict management Competencies
- Leading and Deciding
- Supporting and coordinating
- Interacting and presenting
- Analysing and interpreting
- Creating and conceptualising
- Organising and executing
- Adapting and coping
- Enterprising and performing
- To fully understand and to take ownership of own development towards completing the Trainee Manager programme ensuring self-readiness for sign off within 12 months.
- To train and be found competent in all departments of the store and thereafter be able to assist the SM in such departments and in managing the store as required.
- To attend all required classroom training sessions as per the TM programme and implement the learning's and/or skills within the store environment under the guidance of the SM.
- To be a role model for staff presenting the image and behaviours of management to which the company aspires through its values
- To ensure a high level of customer care through being visible and by proactively approaching customers at all times
- All positions will be filled in accordance with our Employment Equity plan.
- We also encourage people with disabilities to apply.
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 10 ka January 2022