Finance Graduate- (3 Months FTC)
Clicks - Cape Town, Western CapeFull-Time | Finance
- To provide comprehensive, effective and efficient administrative support and coordination to the Group Rewards team and the business
- Administrative coordination and support of Reward projects. A focus area will be the roll out of employee benefits
- To capture and maintain relevant data timeously into relevant systems, ensuring that the information is accurate
- To produce accurate and timeous reports to support reward reporting requirements.
- To file and maintain all relevant reward documentation for the business unit for future reference
- To assist with any day to day or ad-hoc administrative tasks and projects.
- B. Degree Finance/related(Essential)
- Hons degree (Desirable)
- Computer literacy (Excel Advanced, Word, Powerpoint) (Essential)
- Proficiency on e-mail.
Skills & Competencies
Skills, Abilities and Job Related Knowledge:
- Excel / Powerpoint Literate
- Strong administrative skills
- Accuracy and follow up skills
- Handle and resolve queries
- Attention to detail
- Time management – able to work within a deadline driven environment
- Able to work without constant supervision
- Good communication skills
- Able to work in a high pressure environment
- Planning and Organising
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Adhering to principles and values.
Lomsebenzi ufakwe ngu Makhwenkwe Gwegwe nge 25 ka March 2020