Administrative Officer 2 - Finance (SPE)
City of Cape Town - Cape Town, Western Cape
Full-Time | Municipality
Closing date yi 20th ka May 2022
- The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity.
- In line with the City’s corporate employment equity and diversity strategy, equity policy, plan and targets, preference will be given to suitably qualified candidates from the designated groups.
- Grade 12
- A relevant higher certificate/diploma will be advantageous
- Up to 5 years’ relevant experience
- Experience in Asset Management will be advantageous
- Valid Code EB driver’s licence
Skills & Competencies
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Management processes and capital/operating budgets will be advantageous
- Computer literacy (MS applications & SAP)
- Assists in the co-ordination & implementation of the asset management function for the Directorate
- Assists in the co-ordination of the asset management administrative requirements associated with the directorate
- Creating, maintaining and updating the registers of movable and immovable assets of the directorate
- Ensures that the directorate's assets and asset management processes comply with the MFMA and other pertinent legislation, policies and procedures pertaining to financial management within Local Government
- Monitors the consolidation, processing and presentation of asset management information
- Co-ordinates the administration associated with the processing of asset management queries and complaints - Implements, monitors and maintains administrative control systems and procedures
- Provides asset management and related administrative support to line functions
- By submitting your application for a position at the City of Cape Town, you are consenting that the personal information submitted as part of your application may be used for the purposes of the Recruitment and Selection and related process.
- Certified copies of qualifications must be available on request.
- Applicants are respectfully informed that, if no notification of appointment is received within three months of the closing date, they must accept that their applications were unsuccessful.
- SPE 30/22 ext
- Basic Salary: R382 276.00 p.a.
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 6 ka May 2022