Boland College - Stellenbosch, Western Cape
Full-Time | Administration
Closing date yi 10 ka May 2021
- Minimum Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 1 year working experience in a similar position
- Bilingual (English and Afrikaans/isi Xhosa)
Skills & Competencies
- Good administrative skills
- Computer literacy in MS Office
- Customer service and front line experience
- Email, internet, photocopy machine and multi-line switchboard experience
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Working experience in the TVET Sector would be advantageous
- Independent, innovative, professional, and enthusiastic individual
- Frontline contact as image bearer with the public
- Handle switchboard and queries
- Welcome visitors
- Handle all general administration tasks
- Handling of all applications for programme intake
- Conduct Covid-19 screening protocols
- Applications must be submitted on the Boland College HRM-FOR-020(E) application form, obtainable from our website and must be accompanied by a covering letter and updated CV inclusive of three (3) contactable references, certified copies (not older than 3 months) of all qualifications with academic transcripts, I.D document and driver’s license (if required).
- Please indicate reference number of the post which you are applying for on your application form.
- Candidates who apply for more than one post, should complete a separate application form for each post.
- Only original application forms hand delivered or posted will be accepted.
- Applications received after the closing date as well as those faxed or emailed will NOT be accepted.
- R145 281 per annum plus benefits: A thirteenth cheque and Pension (admission to the Government Employees Pension Fund (GEPF) is compulsory).
- Employees may also be eligible to receive a Home owner’s housing allowance and the employer’s medical aid subsidy.
- Details regarding the fringe benefits are available on request.
- 021 741 3000
- HR Manager
- [email protected]
Download Full Vacancy
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 22 ka April 2021