Superintendent: Traffic & Law Enforcement Services
Beaufort West Local Municipality - Beaufort West, Western Cape
Full-Time | Municipality
Closing date yi 17 ka December 2021
- To manage the implementation, monitoring, evaluation and reporting sequences of outcomes associated with plans and programmes designed to accomplish key service delivery objectives with respect to Traffic Control and Law Enforcement through the co-ordination of operations associated with the enforcement of Laws and By-laws and maintaining road safety in order to ensure the risk of damage to the environment, property and/ or loss of lives is limited through prompt and efficient execution of sequences and applications.
- Traffic Officers Diploma *NQF Level 5
- Registered as a Traffic Officer
- No criminal record plus 5 – 7 Years’ experience
- Driving Licence Code B
- Conflict handling
- Authorisation to possess a fire arm
Skills & Competencies
- The necessary capabilities to act independently and problem solving skills
- Proven supervisory
- Sound human relations and communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- A well-developed verbal power of reasoning as well as language proficiency
- Identifies with the Road Safety strategy and statutory requirements and defines, implements and monitors the short term plans/ objectives for the functionality
- Directs and controls the Key Performance Indicator’s and outcomes of personnel within the division
- Implements procedures, systems and controls to regulate specific work sequences associated with the functionality
- Co-ordinates and monitors sequences associated with the implementation of statutory Laws and By-Laws related to Public Safety
- Co-ordinates the implementation of specific plans associated with controlling traffic and maintaining road safety
- Co-ordinates specific administrative and reporting requirements associated with the key performance and result indicators of the functionality
- Disseminates guidance and information on specific key performance areas and requirements associated with the Traffic policing and Road Safety
- Perform administrative duties, payment reconciliation and any other related duties as instructed by supervisor
- Should you not be contacted by us within 3 months, please assume that your application has not been successful.
- Certified copies of documentation of qualifications/valid drivers’ licenses must be attached as proof to be considered.
- Any person canvassing with the view of being appointed in a post shall be disqualified from appointment.
- The Beaufort West Municipality reserves the right not to make any appointment(s) to the above post.
- Applications received after the closing date, e-mailed or faxed applications will not be considered.
- Full particulars and prescribed application forms can be obtained from Mr Adriaan Duimpies/Ms. Imelda F Dourie at telephone 023 - 414 8165/8190.
- R26 220.82 per month
- R314 649.81 – R408 434.56 per annum
- Attractive benefits are offered such as Bonus equal to one month’s salary
- Pension-Provident/Retirement and Medical Aid Fund
- Housing Subsidy
- Ample leave
- Sick leave
- 17 ka December 2021 at 12h00
Download Full Vacancy
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 2 ka December 2021