Member Management Administrator
AVONA Health Institute - Cape Town, Western Cape
Full-Time | Human Resources
Closing date yi 16 ka April 2021
- We are looking for a dynamic HR Administrator who will provide effective administration to the HR Department in Cape Town.
- Grade 12 (Matric).
- A National Diploma or bachelor’s degree in HR or related field.
- At least 2-3 years HR administrative and generalist experience.
- Minimum 2 years recruitment experience.
- Previous experience in working for an NGO in HIV and AIDS environment would be advantageous.
Skills & Competencies
- Computer literate, MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Able to work and learn independently.
- Problem solving skills.
- Organised, proactive and team player.
- Ability to work with speed and accuracy.
- Ability to produce quality work and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) Skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- HR Administration and reporting
- Prepare work-back agreements and submit to payroll.
- Maintain all documents in HR department (recruitment, remuneration etc.).
- Generate HR standard letters as required.
- Respond to HR queries and needs as they arise and refer to HRBP.
- Submit staff leave application and timesheets to payroll.
- Perform all other HR administrative duties.
- Advertise job adverts.
- Arrange interviews.
- Participation in interviews as and when required.
- Conduct pre-employment checks.
- Facilitation of new employee process
- Draft employment contracts.
- Prepare all HR engagement documents for new employees.
- Coordinate the staff induction with HRBP.
- Send out monthly updates on new appointments and terminations to HRBP.
- Submit your CV and application letter to Filecia Schoeman at [email protected]
- Please specify the above position and reference number on the subject line for a quicker response. Good luck!
- Closing date: 16 April 2021
Download Full Vacancy:
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Siseko Gwegwe nge 10 ka April 2021