Ackermans - Kuils River, Cape Town, Western Cape
Full-Time | Reception
Closing date yi 21 ka January 2022
- The opportunity for a Receptionist has become available at our Support Centre in Kuils River.
- We are looking for a vibrant, customer focused individual with excellent telephone etiquette and communication skills to join our team of 3 Receptionists.
- In this role you will need to provide a professional, efficient and effective frontline service that will enhance the Ackermans brand through the competent execution of the reception and switchboard functions.
- If you meet the criteria and have a minimum of 2 years’ experience gained in operating of a busy switchboard consisting of multiple lines, this could be the opportunity for you.
- A Grade 12 Certificate/Matric
- Preferred: - A Secretarial Diploma
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience gained in operating of a busy switchboard consisting of multiple lines
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent language skills (verbal and written) in English another second official language would be advantageous
- Well-groomed and professional manner
- Excellent telephone etiquette and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with pleasant and friendly demeanor
- Organized with good attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Customer services focus both internally and externally
- Perform reception duties in an efficient, professional and courteous manner
- Answer a high volume of calls and maintain a rapid response rate according to agreed standards
- Announce visitors timeously and efficiently to the correct people
- Sign for goods received and inform the individual to collect
- Assist with administration duties as required
- File data and perform other routine clerical tasks as assigned and for other departments as needed
- Order and maintain relevant office supplies for the Reception area
- Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing between 3rd parties and relevant staff, respond effectively to request (verbal or written)
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the general public
- Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adherence to relevant health and safety procedures
- Monitoring access to the building by visitors
- Responsible for the neatness of the reception area in ensuring that our guests feel welcome to a clean and tidy office
- In terms of the Company policy for appointments and promotions, preference will be given to candidates who will enhance the diversity of the team and contribute to employment equity within the Company provided that the competencies and minimum requirements for the position have been met.
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 13 ka January 2022