Ackermans - Kuils River, Cape Town, Western Cape
Full-Time | Human Resources
Closing date yi 26 ka February 2021
- We are looking for a confident, efficient and reliable individual who is deadline driven and who has the ability to administer the employee benefit processes.
- This individual needs to be customer centric and have the ability to inform all internal and external stakeholders of necessary processes and ensure queries are dealt with timeously.
- Our ideal candidate will be self-motivated, passionate about performance and will have the high energy level required for the retail environment.
- A grade 12 Certificate/Matric
- Human Resource Diploma or Degree
Skills & Competencies
- Basic knowledge of the Basic Conditions of Employment Act
- Basic knowledge of the Pension Funds Act section 37 c (Death case investigations)
- Advanced proficiency in: Excel
- A strong: Customer-focus and service-orientation
- The ability to: co-ordinate admin processes that spans across the business; explain to employees at all levels the relevant benefits and related procedures to apply for them; manage multiple tasks with a number of different deadlines; planning, organising and time management skills.
- Excellent relationship-building and networking
- Excellent communication skills
- Be self-motivated, driven, take responsibility and have a sense of pride for one’s work
- Provide administrative support to the Remuneration and Benefits team
- Co-ordination of Educational Assistance benefits
- Long service awards (distribution of certificates)
- Death Claims Investigation and Resolution of Death Claims
- Employee Assistance Program
- Give input on all benefits available
- Drive all benefits for staff to always be aware what is available
- Assist Remuneration Benefits Specialist with surveys/bench-marking with other retailers and Phadima's to improve delivery and experience of all benefits
- Assist the Remunerations Team to conduct the annual medical aid audits
- Monitor incoming faxes/email and ensure distribution to the correct individuals within the benefits team
- Submitting relevant payroll input to the payroll team
- In terms of the Company policy for appointments and promotions, preference will be given to candidates who will enhance the diversity of the team and contribute to employment equity within the Company provided that the competencies and minimum requirements for the position have been met.
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 23 ka February 2021