Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
- 2 years experience in the administrative assistance, clerical services, or related professional area or a National Diploma in Secretarial Studies, Business Administration, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; no work experience required.
Providing Documentation and Reporting Support
- Assists managers in preparation of various reports and presentations.
- Assists with the design and preparation of statistical reports as needed.
- Attends, transcribes and distributes minutes, and participate in staff meetings, executive committee meeting and department meetings as needed.
- Makes new files, maintains existing files.
- Maintains giveaway/donation files and assists in making reservations.
- Provides administrative support to manager/s and department.
- Composes, produces and signs correspondence on routine matters.
- Produces and distributes correspondence as required.
- Answers General Manager’s phones.
- Acts as a receptionist for manager and, when necessary, other department members, providing assistance to callers as required.
- Sorts and distributes mail.
Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
- Providing services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
- Managing day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meets the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
- Attends meetings and communicates with executive and peers as an effort to improve quality of service.
- Ensures VIP amenity requests from GM is handled in timely manner.
- Signs for managers and release, with specific permission.
- Communicates the importance of safety procedures, detailing procedure codes, ensuring employee understanding of safety codes, monitoring processes and procedures related to safety.
- Analyzes information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Attends meetings to plan, organize, prioritize, coordinate and manage activities.
- Works with other people to gather the information necessary to manage projects, achieve goals, and resolve problems.
- Informs and/or updates the executives and peers on relevant information in a timely manner.
Policies and Procedures
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and information.
- Protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
- Follow company and department policies and procedures.
- Ensure uniform, nametags, and personal appearance are clean, hygienic, professional and in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Protect company tools, equipment, machines, or other assets in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Address guests' service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner.
- Thank guests with genuine appreciation and provide a fond farewell.
- Welcome and acknowledge each and every guest with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly verbal greeting, using the guest's name when possible.
- Anticipate guests' service needs, including asking questions of guests to better understand their needs and watching/listening to guest preferences and acting on them whenever possible.
- Actively listen and respond positively to guest questions, concerns, and requests using brand or property specific process to resolve issues, delight, and build trust.
- Assist other employees to ensure proper coverage and prompt guest service.
- Speak to guests and co-workers using clear, appropriate and professional language.
- Prepare and review written documents (e.g., daily logs, business letters, memoranda, reports), including proofreading and editing written information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Answer telephones using appropriate etiquette including answering the phone within 3 rings, answering with a smile in one's voice, using the callers' name, transferring calls to appropriate person/department, requesting permission before placing the caller on hold, taking and relaying messages, and allowing the caller to end the call.
- Talk with and listen to other employees to effectively exchange information
- Discuss work topics, activities, or problems with coworkers, supervisors, or managers discreetly and quietly, avoiding public areas of the property.
- Transmit information or documents using a computer.
- Enter and retrieve information contained in computer databases using a keyboard, mouse, or trackball to update records, files, reservation and answer inquiries from guests.
- Prepare letters, memos, and other documents using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.