Like us on Facebook
Closing date: 2nd ka March 2020
- Grade 12 (Senior Certificate or equivalent qualification);
- A valid code B (manual) driving licence;
- Relevant working experience in an administrative environment (recommendation).
Closing date: 21 ka February 2020
- Enrolled Nurses wishing to join private healthcare, or coming from non- acute hospital facilities are also welcome to apply.
- Registered with the South African Nursing Council as an Enrolled Nurse.
- Willingness to work shifts in accordance with the requirements of the unit
- Knowledge of the Scientific Nursing Process.
- Sound knowledge of nursing activities and procedures as per Scope of Practice.
- Displays a team approach by participating actively and cooperatively with team members.
- Maintains respectful work relationships and interpersonal effectiveness. Displays a concern for excellence in achieving results.
- Maintains a customer-focused mindset that acknowledges the value of the customer.
- Exhibits full responsibility for own work outputs.
Closing date: 28 ka February 2020
- Senior Certificate (or equivalent).
- Appropriate administration experience in a Hospital environment.
- Athlone, Cape Town (2)
- Bellville, Cape Town (4)
- Blue Downs, Cape Town (1)
- Brackenfell, Cape Town (4)
- Cape Agulhas, Cape Town (1)
- Cape Gate - Brackenfell, Cape Town (1)
- Cape Town (23)
- Century City, Cape Town (1)
- Claremont, Cape Town (3)
- Crossroads, Cape Town (1)
- Delft, Cape Town (1)
- Drakenstein (1)
- Durbanville, Cape Town (1)
- Elsenburg, Stellenbosch (1)
- George (3)
- Goodwood, Cape Town (1)
- Green Point, Cape Town (1)
- Gugulethu, Cape Town (1)
- Khayelitsha, Cape Town (1)
- Knysna (1)
- Maitland, Cape Town (1)
- Milnerton, Cape Town (1)
- Newlands, Cape Town (1)
- Oudtshoorn (2)
- Paarl (2)
- Parow, Cape Town (2)
- Piketberg (1)
- Pinelands, Cape Town (2)
- Simons Town, Cape Town (1)
- Somerset West, Cape Town (2)
- Stellenbosch (1)
- Tyger Valley, Cape Town (1)
- Various Areas (7)
- Vasco, Cape Town (1)
- Western Cape (1)
- Worcester (2)