Like us on Facebook
Closing date: 29th ka February 2020
- A degree in Accounting
- CIPA or similar registration highly advantageous
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in accounting
- Regular domestic travel.
- Advanced computer literacy in MS Excel, and basic Word and Power Point, E-mails, Internet.
- Fluent in English and a local language (written and spoken).
- Proven experience in mentoring and training.
Closing date: 28 ka February 2020
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Social Science/ Public Health or related discipline and appropriate M&E qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years’ specific M&E related work experience in the health and social development sectors required, experience with HIV/AIDS preferred
- Experience in the implementation and management of M&E systems involving capacity building for field staff and monitoring and promotion of data quality
- Experience with bilateral and multilateral donor M&E reporting requirements preferred
- Computer skills with work experience using MS Office
- Good written and verbal communications skills in at least 2 South African Languages
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to work as a team member with multidisciplinary teams.
- Valid drivers’ license, own reliable vehicle and willingness to travel extensively.
Closing date: 1st ka March 2020
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must be between the ages 18 and 35
- Must reside in the Western Cape, Cape Town
- Must have completed a qualification in the following fields: Finance, Human Resources Management, Marketing, Public Relations, Media Studies, Business Management, Communications, Business Administration, Information Technology and Food Technology.
- Have not been previously enrolled in an Internship/ Experiential Learning Programme sponsored by the Department of Economic Development and Tourism (DEDAT).
- Athlone, Cape Town (1)
- Bellville, Cape Town (4)
- Brackenfell, Cape Town (2)
- Cape Agulhas, Cape Town (1)
- Cape Gate - Brackenfell, Cape Town (1)
- Cape Town (24)
- Century City, Cape Town (3)
- Claremont, Cape Town (3)
- Crossroads, Cape Town (1)
- Delft, Cape Town (1)
- Elsenburg, Stellenbosch (1)
- George (3)
- Goodwood, Cape Town (1)
- Green Point, Cape Town (1)
- Gugulethu, Cape Town (1)
- Khayelitsha District Hospital, Cape Town (1)
- Khayelitsha, Cape Town (2)
- Knysna (2)
- Kraaifontein, Cape Town (2)
- Maitland, Cape Town (4)
- Milnerton, Cape Town (1)
- N1 City, Cape Town (1)
- Newlands, Cape Town (1)
- Observatory, Cape Town (1)
- Oudtshoorn (2)
- Paarl (1)
- Parow, Cape Town (2)
- Piketberg (1)
- Simons Town, Cape Town (1)
- Somerset West, Cape Town (1)
- Stellenbosch (4)
- V&A Waterfront, Cape Town (1)
- Various Areas (3)
- Western Cape (1)
- Worcester (1)