Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Unitrans Recruitment - Cape Town, Western Cape
Full-Time | Accounting
A vacancy exists at the Cape Town Office of the Unitrans Supply Chain Solutions Pty Ltd, for the position of Payroll Administrator.
The position report to the Payroll Supervisor and will involve the compilation of the weekly/monthly payrolls, together with various supplementary components of the job. The position requires a mature and confidential approach.
• Performing the full payroll function from processing, verifying and reconciling of pay information taking into account Legislation, Company Policy and Audit Requirement.
• Ensuring accurate payment of salaries and wages on a weekly and monthly basis
• Reconciliation of 3rd Party Payments
• Reconciliation of Balance Sheet Reconciliations
• Preparation of a detailed analytical review of the salaries for the pay period
• Reporting material variances from prior to current month.
• Support to the payroll supervisor
• Strong payroll principals, computer and payroll system skills
• A minimum of 10 years payroll WAGE and SALARY experience.
• Work independently as well as a team, to strict deadlines, which require accuracy and attention to detail
• Working knowledge of all labour legislation and National Bargaining Council Collective Agreement for the Road Freight Industry is an advantage
• Require to have strong reconciliation skills and use of own initiative
• Good understanding and practical knowledge of employees tax and statutory requirement
• Ability to co-ordinate and control information from distant regions.