Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Unitrans Recruitment - Cape Town, Western Cape
Full-Time | Finance
An opportunity has arisen for a dynamic accounting professional in this logistics division part of a JSE listed group in the role of Financial Manager. The successful incumbent will take responsibility within a business unit for multiple legal entities operating in South Africa and neighboring countries, to assist with budgets, financial processes, financial reporting and financial management. Please review the minimum requirements, duties and responsibilities below for further information about the position.
• Assist in preparing and presenting annual budgets
• Assist with monthly management reports
• Assist in preparing and presenting quarterly packs and forecasts Accounting Responsibilities
• Internal and external audit activities are conducted in accordance with group policies. All financial processes, dealings and records meet legal and regulatory requirements.
• The financial performance is reviewed and reported on Monthly. Standards and Controls
• Accounting and financial policies, controls are developed and maintained in accordance with group policies.
• Appropriate accounting standards and financial reporting requirements are complied with.
• All transactions are properly recorded.
• Expenses and commitments are properly authorized and paid.
• Other financial management related tasks
• B. Com or relevant qualification
• 3 – 5 years in senior supervisory position
• Extensive experience in financial management
• Experience in preparation management accounts
• Good communication skills
• Good presentation skills
• People management
• Self-starter, deadline driven and reliable
• Be able to work in a team environment
• Can work under pressure
• Accurate and meticulous
• Ability to solve problems
• Logistics experience and CGMA or CA(SA)