Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Manager, Franchising Acquisition
Standard Bank - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Full-Time | Banking
Closing date ayichazwanga
- To acquire new to bank franchisee businesses opportunities by actively promoting the franchise offering and identifying additional cross-sell opportunities in order to drive acquisition, book and client growth for PBB SA within an allocated province.
- To ensures a smooth transition of the franchisee to the relevant Relationship Manager’s portfolio for the day-to day management once the client is onboarded.
- To manage key relationships with franchisees at provincial level.
- Degree Business Commerce (NQF 6 minimum)
- FAIS related qualification
- 5-7 years - Experience Description: Deal making or sales experience within business or commercial banking. Experience in credit fundamentals and preparing credit papers. Understanding of the bank’s products, processes and systems
Skills & Competencies
- Business Administration Skills
- Competency Description: The ability to coordinate multiple administrative activities to enable the efficient operations of a department.
- Product Knowledge: Knowledge and understanding of the features, benefits and pricing of the products and services on offer to Business Banking customers.
- Customer Understanding: The ability to analyse customer needs by engaging with them, analysing their business objectives and their financial position.
- Engages with provincial sales teams (i.e. Relationship Managers and/or Account Executives) with regards to any potential leads, expanding current client book and tracks pipeline and new to bank risk groups.
- Works with the sales teams regarding the successful execution of new to bank franchisee clients within the allocated geography.
- Imparts knowledge and advice where required to upskill sales teams on franchising opportunities.
- Reports on progress of the provincial franchising portfolio, including data integrity (e.g. franchising indicators, etc.).
- Provides guidance and advice on all franchising offerings in the province
- Engages with identified Franchisees as potential new to bank clients.
- Pursues these opportunities and brings these clients on board, where possible banks these clients holistically (with the support from relevant stakeholders).
- Engages via proactive calling programme with provincial representatives of franchisors e.g. business development or operations managers of targeted franchise brands.
- Represents the bank at tradeshows, panels, etc. where required.
- Makes recommendations for marketing initiatives where required (e.g. sponsorship of industry forums, client engagements and appreciation events, etc.).