Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
South African Social Security Agency - Greater Letaba Local Municipality, Limpopo
Full-Time | Administration
Closing date yi 25th ka September 2020
- Candidates should have a Senior Certificate (Matric);
- 0-1 years’ experience, Planning and Organising Skills, Analytic Thinking, Innovation and Policy Advice.
- Computer Literacy and Valid Driver’s licence are essential.
- The incumbent will effectively render clerical administration duties as; Transport Services, Human Resource Administration, Records Managements Services, ICT Help Desk, General Admin Support Services and Provisioning Services (Procurement& Issuing of Stores).
- Ensure adherence to Section 57 of the Public Finance Management Act (PFMA, Chapter 6, Part 3).
- Greater Letaba Local Office preference for the above position will be given to African Female/People with disability, followed by African Male as the time of appointment.
- All these positions are advertised with the minimum requirements.
- Appointments will be subjected to compulsory preemployment screening in the form of qualification, reference, ITC, criminal checks and compulsory competency assessment.
- It is our intention to promote representivity in terms of race, gender and disability through the filling of this post and candidates whose appointment will promote representivity will receive preference.
- It is the applicant's responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) prior to the selection process.
- SASSA is under no obligation to fill a post after the advertisement thereof.
- All SASSA staff are subjected to compulsory security vetting on appointment.
- E-mailed applications will be accepted.
- Applicants interested in applying for these posts should send their applications (CV and covering letter only, quoting the relevant reference number and position name as per the advert) to the specific email address provided below.
- Kindly note that copies of qualification, certificate, ID and driver’s license etc, should be submitted upon request.
- Applicants can send their applications through post or hand delivery to the relevant address where the position is advertise by submitting the following: (CV, Original recently certified copies of qualifications, driver's license, ID including a fully completed and signed Z83 form) quoting the relevant reference number.
- SAS 18/09/2020
- R173 703.00 – R204 612.00 exclusive of benefits
- Ms Nyalungu MM
- Tel: 015 306 9447/ 9499
Download Full Vacancy