Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Learnership Programme - NQF Level 2 Contact Centre - Diep River / Retreat
Sigma SA - Cape Town, Western Cape
Learnership | Call Centre
- We are committed to the development and upliftment of human capital and is therefore proud to be offering 3 Contact Centre NQF Level 2 Learnership's to talented, committed and deserving individuals to be part of our dynamic environment.
- The Contact Centre NQF Level 2 is a nationally recognized qualification that aims to provide an entry into contact centre operations & management.
- Additionally, learners will gain valuable work experience within Sigma’s dynamic team-based environment.
- Minimum Grade 11 qualification
Skills & Competencies
- Good written, spoken and comprehension of the English language
- Basic computer literacy
- Good numerical skills
- Honesty, reliability and a high degree of integrity
- Team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle pressure and complete multiple tasks and/or assignments within deadline
- Unquestionable willingness and desire to learn, grow and develop within the contact centre industry
- Conducting yourself as an employee of the Sigma brand in line with Company Values
- Acquiring knowledge of company product, systems and processes
- Demonstrate commitment to work within a call centre environment
- Show an understanding of call centre operations
- Contact Centre NQF Level 2
Duration of Learnership
- 12 Months
- 01 October 2020
- 30 September 2021
- Diep River & Retreat, Cape Town
- R3000 Monthly – increase after 6 successful months with the business