Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Sigma SA - Cape Town, Western Cape
Full-Time | Call Centre
- We are seeking top local South African talent to join our Customer Advisor team at our Cape Town offices.
- This means, we require people who are passionate about succeeding in their careers, has a strong passion for consistently delivering world-class customer service & payment assistance to our international clients.
- We like self-motivated and confident people with a positive approach to everything they do!!
- Minimum 1 - 2 years experience within UK- call centre / International customer exposure
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Excellent command of the English language, with a neutral accent
- Call Centre environment experience is essential, with a great understanding of the UK market
- Computer literate - Typing speed of 21 WPM
Skills & Competencies
- Ability to work rotational shifts, between 9am - 10pm (Mondays to Sundays including Public Holidays).
- Exceptional negotiation, persuasion and objection handling skills.
- Target-driven and able to work in a high pressurized environment.
- Clear Credit and Criminal Record.
- Liaise with clients telephonically - assisting customers with overdue accounts and creating payment arrangements in a customer-centric manner.
- Meet and exceed the customers expectation.
- First call resolution.
- Adaptability to handle pressure.
- Ability to work in a team orientated environment.
- Resilient to change.
- Building rapport with customers.
- Achieving set targets.
- Problem solving - reaching appropriate solutions that will best suit the customer and business.
- Handling disputes.