Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Santam - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Learnership | Insurance
Closing date yi 28 ka September 2020
- Santam have exciting Learnership opportunities available in Cape Town, Johannesburg and Pretoria.
- At Santam it is our desire to have as many young unemployed individuals as possible take up on this opportunity.
- This will present us with a valuable challenge of contributing to investing in our youth as the future of our economy and the country, in the best way we know how – Insurance Good and Proper.
- So please, spread the word, take up on this development opportunity and put Santam to the test!
- South African citizen
- Between the ages of 18 - 28
- Applicants must be in possession of a Grade 12 Certificate with:
- Minimum pass mark of 40% for English and a Second Language
- Minimum pass mark of 40% for Mathematics or minimum pass mark of 60% for Mathematics Literacy
- Applicants must not be studying with any other institutions while on the Learnership
- Applicants must not have been on a Short -Term Insurance Learnership through INSETA
- Persons with a disability must produce a medical note confirming the nature of the disability
- Applicants must not have more than 1 year work experience
Skills & Competencies
- Record keeping; filing and maintenance of databases
- Data Collection and processing of transactions
- Reporting and Administration
- Quality; compliance and accreditation
- Business Process
- Services knowledge
- Communicates effectively - Contributing dependently
- Demonstrates self-awareness - Contributing dependently
- Plans and aligns - Contributing dependently
- Optimises work processes - Contributing dependently