Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Supply Chain Manager
Pragma - Midrand, Johannesburg, Gauteng
Full-Time | Supply Chain/Procurement
Closing date yi 30th ka September 2020
- We are looking for an experienced and self motivated Supply Chain Manager to join our team.
- The Supply Chain Manager at Pragma will be responsible for overseeing and managing the company's overall supply chain strategy and operations in order to maximize the process efficiency and productivity. In addition, this job will play a crucial role in contract management and developing and maintaining good relationships with vendors and clients.
- It will be advantageous to have a good understanding and knowledge of the BEE Enterprise and Supplier Development processes.
- You will be leading a small team of your own but must have the ability to empower other employees in the organization to achieve the overall supply chain goal.
- This position will report directly to the managing director.
- Relevant or similar qualification in Supply Chain/Logistics Management
- Previous working experience as a Supply Chain Manager for a minimum of 8 years
- Previous experience with contract management
Skills & Competencies
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company success
- Critical/Strategic thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communications skills
- Thorough knowledge or understanding of B-BBEE relating to Supplier and Enterprise development
- Ability to empower employees to take responsibility and achieve their goals
- Plan, develop and implement the company's overall supply chain strategy
- Collaborate with other Senior Management, business units and other teams to align the supply chain processes throughout the company
- Drive the overall supply chain processes within the company to meet the B-BBEE code requirements and standards
- Communicate and negotiate with suppliers and vendors to find cost-effective solutions and manage the Service Level Agreements
- Maintain and report on KPI's
- Provide contract management support and analyze and monitor, contract compliance with established procedures
- Manage staff to ensure seamless business execution, reinforce positive morale and uphold company values
- Ascertain that all supplier work is performed in accordance with approved Health and Safety Regulations by conducting safety meetings, audits and inspections to ensure compliance, evaluate performance, training requirements, identify corrective action, and implement follow up assessments