Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Pragma - Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
Full-Time | Administration
Closing date yi 28 ka September 2020
- Administrators requires the ability to work independently, often requiring you to make decisions and solve problems on your own, whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail.
- You need to be a motivated self starter and have a very pro-active approach to your work.
- The role requires you to have attention to detail and good interpersonal & planning skills in order to liaise with a broad range of stakeholders.
- You are required to be flexible and work well under pressure and maintain SLA.
- Work with a high level of concentration and patience on your own as you will manage large volume of work orders.
- You will also be required to have the ability to comprehend technical information and interpret outcomes.
- This role requires you to to have a passion for administration & document management and be versatile in administrative management.
- Must possess good business acumen with a solid understanding of financial terminologies and applications.
- Must be able to communicate well over the phone and remain calm and professional.
- Tertiary qualification in Business or Finance would be advantageous
- 1-2 years Administration or Financial experience
- 1-2 years experience in a call centre environment.
Skills & Competencies
- Basic understanding of supply chain functions (Contract Management; Contractor management; attend to invoice & payment Queries)
- Strong MS Office knowledge, with advanced Excel abilities
- Add hoc functions as & when required (including standing in as a Call Services Representative (CSR) when required)
- Ability to comprehend technical information
- Willingness to work overtime when needed.
- Invoice verification against specific requirements
- Maintain current filing structure
- Contractor Compliance Management
- Perform CSR duties when required (Adhoc support function)
- Finance transaction enquiries (Contractual & adhoc)
- Stakeholder engagement to identify gaps and suggest improvements
- Manage all operational queries & complaints & escalate to relevant parties
- Follow through on remedial action of client concerns raised
- System administration using various software platforms
- Maintain a accurate digital filing system in line with company standards.