Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Office of the Chief Justice - East London, Eastern Cape
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 2nd ka October 2020
- Grade ten (10) or ABET plus a minimum of two (2) years’ experience as a messenger.
- A valid code 8 driver’s license plus Public Driver Permit (PDP) will be an added advantage.
Skills & Competencies
- Computer literacy (MS Office).
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Attention to detail.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to liaise with team members and members of the public.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work independently as well as in the team.
- Good organising skills.
- Good interpersonal relations skills, must be responsible and have good work ethics.
- Collect and deliver mail.
- Distribute mail to various offices.
- Collect post bag from the Post Office.
- Transport officials to various destinations.
- Daily delivery and collection of posts from Post Office.
- Distribution of urgent/ hand delivered mail to various offices.
- Delivery of outgoing mail to Post Office.
- Maintenance of register of mail distribution and ensure safeguarding of all correspondence.
- Shortlisted candidates must be willing to undergo normal vetting and verification processes.
- Entry level requirements for SMS posts: In terms of the Directive on Compulsory Capacity Development, Mandatory Training Days & Minimum Entry Requirements for SMS that was introduced on 1 April 2015, a requirement for all applicants for SMS posts from 1 April 2020 is a successful completion of the Senior Management Pre-Entry Programme as endorsed by the National School of Government (NSG).
- The course is available at the NSG under the name Certificate for entry into SMS and the full details can be obtained by following the below link:https://www.thensg.gov.za/trainingcourse/sms-pre-entryprogramme/.
- The successful candidate will be required to provide proof of completion of the NSG Public Service Senior Management Leadership Programme Certificate for entry into the SMS.
- Furthermore, candidates shortlisted for the SMS post will be subjected to a technical exercise that intends to test relevant technical elements of the job.
- Following the interview and the technical exercise, the Selection panel will recommend candidates to attend a generic managerial competency assessment in compliance with the DPSA Directive on the implementation of competency based assessments.
- Applications must be submitted on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents.
- The completed and signed form should be accompanied by a recently updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification/s and ID document (no copies of certified copies are allowed; certification should not be more than three months old).
- Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
- Please indicate the reference number and position you are applying for on your application form.
- Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
- If you have not been contacted within three (3) months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Applications received after the closing date, as well as applications received via fax or email, will NOT be considered or accepted.
- R122 595 per annum.
- The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement.
- Mr S Mponzo
- Tel No: (043) 726 5217
Download Full Vacancy