Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Credit Recoveries Manager
Nedbank - Newtown, Johannesburg, Gauteng
Full-Time | Law
Closing date yi 30th ka September 2020
- To provide administrative assistance to enable effective functioning of Nedbank Recovery Business Unit.
- Completed Legal degree
- Financial diploma/degree or financial background (advantageous)
- 3 – 5 years experience in recoveries/collections within a legal or financial environment
- Practicing as an Attorney (preferably)
- 2 - 3 years' People Management experience (e.g. 2IC / Team Leader)
Skills & Competencies
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Banking knowledge
- Data analysis
- Microsoft Office
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Business writing skills
- Product Knowledge
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders by providing support; communicating effectively and conducting self professionally.Manage performance of external stakeholders by operating within the specified parameters; mandate and Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Create world-class client service by resolving queries effectively within turnaround times.
- Seek opportunities to improve business processes and systems by identifying and recommending effective ways to operate and adding value to Nedbank; obtaining buy-in for developing new and/or enhanced processes (eg: operational processes) that will improve the functioning of stakeholders' businesses by highlighting benefits in support of the implementation of recommendations
- Enhance policies and procedures by recommending and making submissions to the relevant parties with supporting documentation.
- Implement business risk management practices by identifying and assessing the risk and take appropriate action. Maintain and improve professional and ethical reputation by enforcing compliance to regulations; policies and procedures.
- Adapt to changes in Legislation by staying up to date; attending industry related workshops and information sessions.
- Rehabilitate delinquent accounts by concluding a settlement agreement and arrangements with client within mandate.
- Support the achievement of the business strategy; objectives and values by reviewing Nedbank and Business Unit Plan and ensuring delivered systems; process; services and solutions are aligned.
- Drive efficiency of team delivery by planning and executing business strategies and reviewing daily reports. Meet monthly individual and team performance (Business and Financial) targets by proactively managing the portfolio.
- Identify team performance gaps by conducting performance evaluations and analysing performance data from the Management Information System (MIS).
- Manage performance; skills and knowledge of the team by conducting on the job training; counselling and coaching. Share knowledge and industry trends with team and stakeholders during formal and informal interaction.
- Ensure all personal development plan activities are completed within specified timeframe.