Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Administrator Client Service Support
Nedbank - Newtown, Johannesburg, Gauteng
Full-Time | Banking
Closing date yi 25th ka September 2020
- To ensure financial transactions are processed within the agreed turn around times in terms of the laid down procedures and processes to effectively manage risk within the bank.
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Bachelor of Commerce: Accounting , Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate (Preferred Qualification)
- 2-3 years experience working in financial, risk and process management environments.
- 2-3 years working experience with vehicle registrations, dealerstock, de-reg, licencing etc
Skills & Competencies
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Banking knowledge
- Banking procedures
- Business principles
- Business terms and definitions
- Data analysis
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Business writing skills
- Cluster Specific Operational Knowledge
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Earning Trust
- Decision Making
- Initiating Action
- Stress Tolerance
- Work Standards
- Continuous Improvement
- Managing Work
- Prevent financial loss by ensuring accurate calculations and capturing.
- Action checks and balances of all payments made by reconciling all financial reports and bank statements on a regular basis.
- Meet stakeholders expectations by ensuring agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA's) are adhered to.
- Provide customer satisfaction and feedback by investigating and resolving outstanding queries/complaints within the agreed time frames.
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships by meeting SLA's, providing feedback and taking corrective action where appropriate.
- Ensure accurate financial transactions by reconciling bank/impersonal accounts according to policies and procedures.
- Clear any unreconciled items by investigating and noting follow up if unresolved for audit trail purposes.
- Ensure work is completed to plan by taking ownership and accountability for tasks and activities.
- Check daily volumes and report irregularities in the work flow.
- Contribute to process enhancements by identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters, websites and attending sessions.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and demonstrate the values through interaction with team and stakeholders.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managers
- Ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed, experience practiced and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames.
- Ensure information is provided correctly to stakeholders by maintaining knowledge sharing with team.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives.
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of key business strategies.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance processes, systems and policies and support implementation of new processes, policies and systems.