Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Mr Price - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Full-Time | Finance
Closing date ayichazwanga
- We are looking for a Finance Administrator to join our Shared Services team. As a Finance Administrator, your primary responsibility will be to support the Fixed Assets Team.
- A BComm degree or equivalent diploma
- 2 to 4 years relevant experience.
Skills & Competencies
- Sound knowledge of MS Office suite (MS Word, PowerPoint & Excel)
- Strong communications and relationship skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Deadline driven
- Enjoys being part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and independently.
- Capturing of fixed assets into the fixed asset register
- Reconciliation of fixed asset balances to the general ledger
- Any other financial administration-related tasks as required
- Working with auditors at critical reporting periods
- Management of WIP (Work in progress monthly)
- Running depreciation monthly
- Extracting fixed asset registers monthly
- Reconciliation and management of Customs VAT payments in foreign territories
- Processing of VAT payments in foreign territories and follow up of receipts and all type tax statements
- Working directly with the various Revenue Authorities and foreign consultants when necessary
- Liaising with group tax managers and payment of provisional taxes (income tax related) regularly for group for foreign territories
- Repatriation of funds from foreign territories and collation of relevant paperwork from City Couriers monthly for Reserve Bank.