Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Senior Education Specialist: Business Studies (Lephalale Campus)
Lephalale TVET College - Lephalale, Limpopo
Full-Time | Education
Closing date yi 5th ka October 2020
- National Senior Certificate/Grade 12/Standard 10 or NCV Level 4 plus Bachelor’s Degree/National Diploma or equivalent qualification.
- A recognized Teacher’s qualification.
- At least three (3) years’ management and supervisory experience.
- Valid SACE Registration.
- Unendorsed Valid Driver’s License.
Skills & Competencies
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point & MS Outlook).
- Assessor and Moderator Certificates.
- Sound knowledge of the TVET College landscape.
- Sound knowledge of DHET policies pertinent to teaching and learning.
- Planning of educator work allocations and workloads.
- Compilation of the time-tables in line with College teaching and learning plans.
- Coordination of the procurement of the programme training needs.
- Provide guidance on implementation of syllabi, subject and learning outcomes.
- Monitor the implementation of ICASS guidelines and all policies that govern learning delivery and assessments.
- Monitor and control Lecturers’ POAs, subject files and students’ POEs.
- Monitor implementation of quality management systems in teaching and learning.
- Create conducive environment to ensure effective and successful teaching and learning.
- Planning of students’ Work Based Exposure (WBE) and Lecturers Workplace Integrated Learning (WIL).
- Assist Senior Lecturers, Lecturers and Student Support Officer to provide academic support services.
- Management of performance appraisal of Educators including annual revision of job descriptions.
- Carry out all other duties related to the post including the administration part attached to the post.
- Submit Z83 form (Application for Employment in the Public Service obtainable from any Government department), and a comprehensive CV accompanied by certified copies (not older than six (6) months) of qualifications, ID and Driver’s Licence where applicable.
- Please quote the relevant reference number.
- Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
- Suitable candidates will be subjected to a personnel suitability check (criminal record, citizenship, credit record checks, qualification verification and employment verification).
- Where applicable, candidates will be subjected to a skill/knowledge test.
- If you do not receive any response within three months after the closing date of this advertisement, kindly accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- The College is guided by the principles of Employment Equity.
- Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply and an indication in this regard will be appreciated.
- Disclaimer: Considering restrictions on travel during phases 5 to 2 of lockdown levels, you are encouraged to email your application with the relevant supporting documentations.
- You must quote the name of the post and reference number in the subject line.
- Lephalale TVET College reserves the right to withdraw any of the above positions.
- Leptvet 06/2020
- R414 003 per annum plus benefits
- Potego Mphethi / Amos Mabje – 014 763 2252 Extension 220 / 261.
Download Full Vacancy
- 5 October 2020 @16h00
Aplaya nge Email