Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Lephalale TVET College - Lephalale, Limpopo
Full-Time | Education
Closing date yi 5th ka October 2020
- National Senior Certificate/Grade 12/Standard 10 or NCV Level 4 plus three (3) year National Diploma/ Degree or equivalent qualification in Education, majoring in English.
- Proven Sector experience.
- Assessor and Moderator certificates will be an added advantage.
- SACE Registration.
Skills & Competencies
- Knowledge in specified subject area.
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Lecture NCV subjects.
- Set tests, assignments and all other assessments pertinent to the subjects.
- Invigilate both the internal and external exam.
- Mark all students’ activities and tests.
- Monitor all class activities.
- Compile Lecturer’s Portfolio of Assessments (POA) and Students’ Portfolio of Evidence (POE).
- Assist with Student registration/ enrolment.
- Submit Z83 form (Application for Employment in the Public Service obtainable from any Government department), and a comprehensive CV accompanied by certified copies (not older than six (6) months) of qualifications, ID and Driver’s Licence where applicable.
- Please quote the relevant reference number.
- Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
- Suitable candidates will be subjected to a personnel suitability check (criminal record, citizenship, credit record checks, qualification verification and employment verification).
- Where applicable, candidates will be subjected to a skill/knowledge test.
- If you do not receive any response within three months after the closing date of this advertisement, kindly accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- The College is guided by the principles of Employment Equity.
- Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply and an indication in this regard will be appreciated.
- Disclaimer: Considering restrictions on travel during phases 5 to 2 of lockdown levels, you are encouraged to email your application with the relevant supporting documentations.
- You must quote the name of the post and reference number in the subject line.
- Lephalale TVET College reserves the right to withdraw any of the above positions.
- Leptvet 10/2020
- R211 098 per annum plus benefits
- Potego Mphethi / Amos Mabje – 014 763 2252 Extension 220 / 261.
Download Full Vacancy
- 5 October 2020 @16h00
Aplaya nge Email