Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Retail Sales Consultant
Full House Furniture & Appliances - Worcester, Western Cape
Full-Time | Retail
Closing date yi 30th ka September 2020
- Grade 12.
- Clear understanding of gross profit principle.
- Fluent in both English & Afrikaans.
- Driver’s licence.
Skills & Competencies
- Basic computer literacy.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of furniture & household products.
- Sales & marketing knowledge.
- Market knowledge.
- Financial knowledge.
- Sales history.
- Strong sense of honesty & integrity.
- Customer/service orientated.
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Self-motivated & high energy levels.
- Ability to plan and organize.
- Goal/result orientated.
- Generate sales to meet and exceed monthly and annual targets.
- Assist customers to choose the appropriate products and give advice on product use & care.
- Maintain up-to-date product knowledge on all goods offered by the company.
- Prepare invoices and sales dockets.
- Assist customers with credit applications and understanding the items listed in the credit agreement.
- Conduct after-sales calls and handle customer complaints satisfactorily.
- Assist with branch stock takes and keep the Stock Clerk informed of stock requirements.
- Assist with displaying stock, ticketing and display replenishment.
- Be involved with in-store marketing, advertising and promotional events.
- Assist with organizing and scheduling customer deliveries.
- Assist with follow-ups on arrear accounts.
- Carry out general housekeeping duties.