Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Retail Credit Clerk
Full House Furniture & Appliances - Eerste River, Cape Town, Western Cape
Full-Time | Retail
Closing date yi 30th ka September 2020
- Grade 12.
- Experience in dealing with credit applications.
Skills & Competencies
- Strong administrative skills.
- Knowledge of accounting and financial principles.
- Computer literacy.
- Fluent in both English and Afrikaans.
- Driver’s licence.
- Conflict management skills.
- Strong sense of honesty & integrity.
- Customer/service orientated.
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Accurate with attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Team player.
- Ability & propensity to learn.
- Perform all tasks related to a cashier function such as receiving payments, issuing receipts, cash-ups, banking, processing debit orders etc.
- Perform all functions related to credit applications and HP sales & returns, such as capturing deals, explaining the terms & conditions of credit agreements to customers, completing and processing paperwork related to all applications and sales.
- Process all paperwork related to TV licences.
- Meet collection targets and follow-up on early defaulters.
- Process customer returns, refunds and exchanges on the system.
- Process and follow-up on insurance claims.
- Carry out general housekeeping duties.