Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Project Manager – VMMC
Foundation for Professional Development - Amajuba District Municipality, KwaZulu-Natal
Full-Time | Healthcare
Closing date yi 25th ka September 2020
- Provide technical assistance to the district VMMC team in collaboration with the VMMC sustain team in the planning, implementation, monitoring, evaluation, learning and reporting of the VMMC program scale up and transition activities.
- Support the district VMMC team to manage the overall VMMC program planning (micro plans), contracts management (RT35), quality improvement and data management.
- Engage and manage key stakeholders and partnerships to ensure program delivery and compliance for a successful delivery of the VMMC scale up and transition activities in the district.
- Formal Management Qualification / Public Health diploma
- Prior work experience in South African health sector and strong technical expertise in a public health-related field
- Minimum 5 years working experience within the public, private and/or civil society health systems within South Africa
- Knowledge of HIV prevention programs especially VMMC
- Knowledge of the Department of Health district quality improvement and M&E implementation approaches and plans
- Proven experience/knowledge working with DHIS and/or other national, routine health information systems required essential requirement
- Knowledge of DHIMS Policy, SOP MMC program indicators and data management • Knowledge of DHIS and DATIM
- Experience in managing donor funding and substantive experience with implementing health systems strengthening activities
- Clinical Associate (advantageous)
- Nursing qualification (advantageous)
- Higher Certificate in Management (advantageous)
- Support overall VMMC program implementation, management and sustainability activities at district level.
- Maintain professional relationships with all relevant stakeholders.
- Participate in and provide technical support to strengthen quality assurance, M&E and technical working groups and other relevant VMMC forums.
- Ensure continuous compliance to QA standards, guidelines and assessment tools with focus on strengthening the roll out of CQI activities and data quality audits.
- Assist in compiling presentations and co-facilitate structured performance reviews for district program managers, MMC SUSTAIN team and relevant stakeholders with focus of results achieved against targets, cross-cutting QI gaps / concerns, data management issues/variances.
- Coordinate quarterly reporting and performance reviews of district Data and Quality Assurance.
- Work with district relevant stakeholders to ensure that district micro plans, work plans are implemented in line with project work plans.
- Support activities to ensure that quarterly and annual program reports are produced at district level.
- Support VMMC related trainings such as CQI and data quality management.
- Support district data consolidation ensuring that all data is captured in DHIS.
- Support and coordinate routine site data quality and completeness assessments.
- Work with district management staff to ensure availability of MMC registers and all source documents.
- Support program coordination to the district office, ensure smooth logistics of organization of training workshops, district VMMC steering committee meetings, and other relevant supportive tasks and reporting to head office and district management in the execution and tracking of the duties.
- Provide updates and weekly feedback to the supervisor with regards to the processes at an agreed schedule.
- Interested candidates should forward a motivational letter and CV
- Only applicants shortlisted for interviews will be contacted.
- If you have not been contacted within one month after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Proficiency in reading, speaking and writing English
- High proficiency in MS Office and MS Outlook
- Report writing and business writing level proficiency
- Proficiency in another local language
- Valid code 08 driver’s license
- Willingness to travel extensively
Annual salary range (based on relevant experience and qualifications)
- R414 777 – R469 946
For enquiries please contact
- Tshililo Pharamela on [email protected]
Closing date for applications
- 25 September 2020 at 16h00
Download Full Vacancy
- 081 680 0736