Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
External Sales and Service Consultant OBR D
FNB - Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal
Full-Time | Banking
Closing date yi 21 ka September 2020
- To apply appropriate sales processes within area of responsibility to achieve sales targets and build client relationships.
- Grade 12 Preferred: Diploma or certificate in banking/business management or similar.
- Minimum 2 years sales experience in a financial services environment.
Skills & Competencies
- NQF Level 5 FAIS compliant qualification
- RE 5 (Regulatory Examination) Certificate
- Own Vehicle and Driver’s License
- Must have banking face to face sales experience.
- Achievement of targets for business.
- Understand, read and anticipate the market and clients needs to design and deliver innovative, customized value adding solutions to portfolio of clients.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds clients’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Maximise Business Portfolio cross sell opportunities and strengthen client relationships.
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on specific products, pricing, application procedure, processing and timelines in order to drive and achieve relevant sales targets.
- Understand reasons for and comply with governance in terms of legislation and audit requirements.
- Retrieve all qualified leads from internal channel sales pipeline and make contact with existing or new customer to generate a sale. Source new leads through external contacts and other channels to increase customer base if required.
- Contact prospective clients and sell appropriate banking products in order to achieve sales targets.
- Deliver the end to end client management process through continuous engagement with the client on process milestones, selling the FNB value proposition, facilitating the application process on behalf of the client, prepare the proposal to credit, manage internal dependencies, close the deal and manage post sales queries when relevant.
- Analyse competitor information gathered and ensure active monitoring of market trends and influences. Identify new business opportunities that impact on the industry.
- Track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim to achieve previously determined sales targets in line with quality, productivity and sales requirements.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
- First Preference will be given to applicants residing in the advertised location Minimum recruitment requirement: Person must not be an unrehabilitated insolvent.
- Plain language explanation: An unrehabilitated insolvent is a person whose estate has been sequestrated by an order of court due to having insufficient assets to discharge his/ her liabilities and has not been rehabilitated.
- A rehabilitated Insolvent means a debtor who is relieved of the legal implications of being insolvent and has their legal status restored.
- It is inherent to the role that the incumbent is honest in dealing with cash and financial transactions.
- As such, it is a pre-requisite for candidates to undergo consumer credit record checks to enable the Employer to ascertain whether the candidate’s credit record is acceptable.