Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Enrolled Nursing Assistants X2 Grade 1
Department of Health - Helen Joseph Hospital, Johannesburg, Gauteng
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 25th ka September 2020
- Relevant Nursing qualification.
- Registration with South African Nursing Council (SANC) as an Enrolled Nursing Assistant.
Skills & Competencies
- Good Communication Skills.
- Elementary Facilitation Skills.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Ability to function as part of a team.
- Maintain hygiene of patient measures.
- Interpret and record vital signs.
- Operate all relevant apparatus and equipment preparation of patients of diagnostic and surgical procedures.
- Assist patients with activities of daily living.
- Implement Infection Control and Waste Management Practices.
- Maintain Ethical Standards.
- Assist Professional Nurse with clinical procedures.
- Compulsory shift work and flexibility.
- Applications must be submitted on Z83 form.
- The completed and signed form should be accompanied by a recently updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification/s, Identity document (no copies of certified copies allowed, certification should not be more than six months old).
- N.B. Failure to attach relevant certified documents will result in your application disqualified.
- Successful candidates will be subjected to OHS medical surveillance as required by HBA regulations within the OHS Act 85 of 1993 and security clearance check with South African Police Services or other relevant state agencies, reference check and verification of qualifications will be conducted.
View Full Vacancy:
- Ms TG Baloyi
- Tel 011 489 0896.