Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Chief Admin Clerk
Department of Health - Bloemfontein, Free State
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 2nd ka October 2020
- An appropriate recognized National Diploma or degree plus 2 years’ functional experience in research administration work.
- Driver’s license.
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint. Communication skills (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to work under extreme pressure with minimal resources and supervision.
- Ability to navigate across files and having a very sharp memory.
- Ability to plan activities and thinking fast in a dynamic and stressful environment.
- Well informed, and has knowledge base in research and participate in health research preparations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, preferably in English.
- Ability to work with confidential information and excellent work etiquette.
- Render general support services to the unit.
- Provide administration support services.
- Support the unit with managing the budget, costing, expenditure control and implement financial administration.
- Handle all the supply chain and asset management related duties of the unit.
- Handle telephone accounts and all ICT equipment of the unit.
- Reception duties, answering calls and handling queries & complaints.
- Preparing correspondence on behalf of the unit and managing the units notice board.
- Liaise with staff, clients, Management of all meetings (i.e. Bookings, electronic platforms, catering, minute taking etc.).
- Support academic research activities as well as capturing research data including trainings of all the reach activities of the unit.
- Managing other support personnel assigned to the unit.
- Organizing travel and preparing complex travel itineraries.
- Planning, organizing and managing events.
- Typing and filing documents for the managers in the unit.
- Sourcing and ordering stationery and office equipment.
- Support all clinical, academic, research and all other administrative related functions of the unit.
- Team player and focused as well as ability to work independently.
- Prepare the demand & acquisition plans of the Directorate.
- Self-motivated personality, a good communicator and IT literate.
- Any other function as directed by the Head of the unit.
- Applications must be submitted on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.gov.za/documents.
- The fully completed and signed form Z83 should be accompanied by a recently updated, comprehensive CV as well as recently certified copies of all qualification(s), academic records including a Senior certificate and ID-document [Driver’s license where applicable].
- The certification must be within three (3) months as at the advert closing date.
- Non-RSA Citizens/Permanent Resident Permit Holders must attach a copy of their Permanent Residence Permits to their applications.
- Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Applicants who do not comply with the above-mentioned requirements, as well as applications received late, will not be consideredThe Department does not accept applications via fax or emailFailure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being consideredCorrespondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
- If you have not been contacted within eight (8) weeks after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Suitable candidates will be subjected to a personnel suitability check (criminal record, qualification verification and employment verification).
- Where applicable, candidates will be subjected to a skills/knowledge test.
- Successful candidates will be appointed on a probation period of 12 months.
- The Department reserves the right not to make any appointment(s) to the above post.
- The successful candidate will be expected to sign a performance agreement.
- The Department of Health is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer.
- The employment decision shall be informed by the Employment Equity Plan of the Department.
- It is the Department’s intention to promote equity (race, gender and disability) through the filling of this post(s) with a candidate whose transfer / promotion / appointment will promote representativity in line with the numerical targets as contained in our Employment Equity Plan.
- R257 508 per annum (Level 07)
- Dr Chikobvu, Me Mathule Tel No: (051) 408 1738/1145 Cell: 0664708340/0713129724
Download Full Vacancy