Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Administrative Officer: Support Services (Health Inspectorate)
Department of Health - Cape Town, Western Cape
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 2nd ka October 2020
- Matric with higher certificate (NQF 5) in a business management and/or administration field.
- Appropriate experience in general office administration.
- Appropriate experience to a business management environment.
- A valid (Code B/EB) drivers licence and willingness to travel throughout the Western Cape (Inherent Requirement).
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisation skills.
- Excellent writing and grammatical skills, such as editing and formulating of documents.
- Ability to function independently and with confidence.
- Good team building skills within and outside the Licensing and Inspectorate Component and Directorate Professional Support Services.
- Client and task orientated.
- A sound knowledge of the functions and duties of Provincial Government Western Cape.
- Ability to efficiently operate computer programmes such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and E-mail.
- Ability to communicate in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
- Assist in the office with regard to ambulance services licensing and inspections, planning and assisting in the execution of such inspections and handle the correspondence relating to ambulance services inspections.
- Respond to enquiries and obtain the relevant administrative records to attend to the enquiries.
- Comprehensive administrative support to the Office of the Deputy-Director with the appropriate documentation and administration before, during and after meetings.
- Perform office support service effectively and professionally.
- Human Resource Management as it relates to the supervision of sub-categories of staff and assist with the management of the duties of the division.
- Execute the correct procedure in levying and collecting of inspection fees from ambulance services in terms of applicable health legislation.
NOTICE TO ALL
Candidates may be subjected to a competency test. No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post. As directed by the Department of Public Service and Administration, applicants must note that further checks will be conducted once they are shortlisted and that their appointment is subject to positive outcomes on these checks, which include security clearance, qualification verification, criminal records and previous employment.
- It will be expected of candidates to be conversant in at least two of the official languages (English/Afrikaans/Xhosa) of the Western Cape.
- It will be expected of shortlisted candidates to be:
- available at the venue on the time and date as determined by the Department and
- bring along recently (not older than 6 months) certified copies of your Identity Document (ID), driver’s license (if applicable for the post), qualification and/or proof of registration at relevant statutory body. Failure to adhere to the aforementioned may lead to his/her application being disqualified and not further considered.
R 257 508- R 303 339 per annum Annual salary plus service benefits (13th cheque, employer's contribution to the pension fund, housing and medical aid allowance).
- Mr M Memani
- Tel. no. (021) 483-8669.