Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Administration Clerks: Admissions X2
Department of Health - Atlantis, Western Cape
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 2nd ka October 2020
- Senior Certificate (or equivalent).
- Appropriate experience in Patient Administration / Admissions in a Hospital Environment.
Skills & Competencies
- Computer literacy.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
- Ability to accept accountability and responsibility and to work independently and unsupervised.
- Registration and capturing of patient information on Clinicom.
- Recordkeeping, filing, retrieving, tracing of folders, destruction and opening folders.
- Assessing of patients according to the means test (income).
- Switchboard and patient enquiries.
- Cash Management.
- Candidates may be subjected to a competency test.
- No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post.
- As directed by the Department of Public Service and Administration, applicants must note that further checks will be conducted once they are shortlisted and that their appointment is subject to positive outcomes on these checks, which include security clearance, qualification verification, criminal records and previous employment.
- It will be expected of candidates to be conversant in at least two of the official languages (English/Afrikaans/Xhosa) of the Western Cape.
- It will be expected of shortlisted candidates to be:
- available at the venue on the time and date as determined by the Department and
- bring along recently (not older than 6 months) certified copies of your Identity Document (ID), driver’s license (if applicable for the post), qualification and/or proof of registration at relevant statutory body. Failure to adhere to the aforementioned may lead to his/her application being disqualified and not further considered.
Prepared to work 12-hour shifts (which include night duty, weekends and Public holidays) and work overtime on short notice.
- Mr TI Sebezela
- Tel no. (021) 571-8053
R173 703 - R204 612 per annum Annual salary plus service benefits (13th cheque, employer's contribution to the pension fund, housing and medical aid allowance).