Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Administration Clerk: Support (Wards)
Department of Health - Vredenburg Hospital, Western Cape
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 2nd ka October 2020
Senior Certificate (or equivalent).
Appropriate experience in office administration, financial and procurement administration.
Willingness to work shifts, weekends and public holidays and perform overtime when and as required.
Skills & Competencies
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
- Practical experience in computer skills (MS Word and Excel).
- Maintain and exercise confidentiality of patient’s information at all times.
- Good interpersonal relations, organisational skills and customer care.
- Knowledge of the information systems i.e. Clinicom.
- Knowledge of LOGIS, Staff information system e.g. NIMS and the Mental Health Act; 17 of 2007.
- Effective and efficient patient administration through liaison with clients, record keeping, documentation, faxing, filing, correspondence and telephone enquiries; keeping notice boards tidy.
- Effective and efficient patient administration including checking that all patients are admitted, discharged and transferred on Clinicom/information system and that prescription charts are sent to pharmacy.
- Ensure that all fees and administrative related documents are signed, ensuring availability of folders and necessary documents for admission.
- Management of material resources, assets and ordering ward stock via LOGIS/procurement system.
- Information management – data collection, capturing thereof and ensure timeous submission of statistics.
- Support to supervisor and colleagues with administration tasks which includes typing, filing, faxing and correspondence, deal with telephone enquiries, keep notice board tidy and act as secretariat in various meetings.
NOTICE TO ALL
Candidates may be subjected to a competency test. No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post. As directed by the Department of Public Service and Administration, applicants must note that further checks will be conducted once they are shortlisted and that their appointment is subject to positive outcomes on these checks, which include security clearance, qualification verification, criminal records and previous employment.
- It will be expected of candidates to be conversant in at least two of the official languages (English/Afrikaans/Xhosa) of the Western Cape.
- It will be expected of shortlisted candidates to be:
- available at the venue on the time and date as determined by the Department and
- bring along recently (not older than 6 months) certified copies of your Identity Document (ID), driver’s license (if applicable for the post), qualification and/or proof of registration at relevant statutory body. Failure to adhere to the aforementioned may lead to his/her application being disqualified and not further considered.
R 173 703 - R 204 612 Annual salary plus service benefits (13th cheque, employer's contribution to the pension fund, housing and medical aid allowance).
- Ms CH Oosthuizen
- Tel. no. (022) 709-5099.