Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Administration Clerk: Supply Chain Management (Infrastructure Sourcing)
Department of Health - Cape Town, Western Cape
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 2nd ka October 2020
- Senior Certificate (or equivalent) with Mathematics and/or Accountancy as a passed subject and/or Senior Certificate (or equivalent) with experience/competencies that focus on the Key Performance Areas (KPAs) of the post.
- Appropriate experience performing administration and possess Supply Chain Management experience.
Skills & Competencies
- Computer literacy in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Good communication (verbal and written), planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, pay attention to detail and meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
- Perform general office administration.
- Provide administration for Infrastructure Sourcing People Management matters.
- Render an effective Supply Chain Management administrative support service.
- Perform an administrative function for complaints raised via and experienced by Infrastructure Sourcing.
- Provide an overall support role to the Manager of the Infrastructure Sourcing component.
- Candidates may be subjected to a competency test.
- No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post.
- As directed by the Department of Public Service and Administration, applicants must note that further checks will be conducted once they are shortlisted and that their appointment is subject to positive outcomes on these checks, which include security clearance, qualification verification, criminal records and previous employment.
- It will be expected of candidates to be conversant in at least two of the official languages (English/Afrikaans/Xhosa) of the Western Cape.
- It will be expected of shortlisted candidates to be:
- available at the venue on the time and date as determined by the Department and
- bring along recently (not older than 6 months) certified copies of your Identity Document (ID), driver’s license (if applicable for the post), qualification and/or proof of registration at relevant statutory body. Failure to adhere to the aforementioned may lead to his/her application being disqualified and not further considered.
R173 703 - R204 612 per annum Annual salary plus service benefits (13th cheque, employer's contribution to the pension fund, housing and medical aid allowance).
- Ms S van Breda
- Tel no. (021) 483-7810.